www.enterprisetechtoday.com recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. This Policy describes how we treat user information we collect on www.enterprisetechtoday.com
- 1. Information we collect
- 1. We may collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country, IP address and your business.
- 2. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to the Company.
- 3. We may collect your business information or any other information provided by you during the use of our website.
- 4. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site
you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- 5. We collect information in different ways.
- 6. We collect information directly from you when you register on our website. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- 7. We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- 8. We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could
include your name and email address.
- 2. Use of your personal information
- 1. We might use the information you provide for our statistical analysis and other findings.
- 2. We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration on our website.
- 3. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your interest or preferences.
- 4. We use information to look at site trends and users preferences. We may use your information to make our website better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- 5. We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our Company, our customers, or our websites.
- 6. We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party
offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- 7. We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account.
- 8. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- 3. Sharing of information with third-parties
- 1. We will share information with third parties like our clients and person who publish their research paper or white paper on the website. We share information with web designer or other person who help us manage our
online registration process or transactional message processors.
- 2. We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described
in their privacy policies.
- 3. We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or summons. We may also share it if a government agency
or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- 4. We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business.
- 5. We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we share the information. Email Opt-Out
- 4. Email Opt-Out
- 1. You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com Or you may “unsubscribe” by clicking on the link provided in our email. It
may take about two working days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS.
- 5. Third Party Sites
carefully. We are not responsible for these third party sites.
- 6. Updates to this Policy
- 1. From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically
- 7. Jurisdiction
governed by the laws of the USA.